- Rabbit Hutch Essentials, Rabbit Toys & Boredom Busters
- Garden Bird Accessories, Nesting Boxes & Feeders, Rabbit Hutch Essentials, Rabbit Toys & Boredom Busters, Small Pet Holiday Hutches / Homes£14.99
- Keeping Guinea Pigs Cool, Keeping Your Rabbits Cool, Rabbit Hutch Essentials
- Keeping Guinea Pigs Cool, Keeping Your Rabbits Cool, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£1.30 – £8.99
- Bird Accessories, Garden Bird Accessories, Hedgehog Food & Accessories, Rabbit Hutch Essentials
- Keeping Guinea Pigs Cool, Keeping Your Rabbits Cool, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£5.99
- Keeping Guinea Pigs Cool, Keeping Your Rabbits Cool, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£4.99
- Keeping Guinea Pigs Cool, Keeping Your Rabbits Cool, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£5.97
- £2.49 – £9.99
- Bird Accessories, Garden Bird Accessories, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£5.97
- Hedgehog Food & Accessories, Rabbit Bedding, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£5.97
- Hedgehog Food & Accessories, Rabbit Bedding, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£5.14
- Hedgehog Food & Accessories, Rabbit Bedding, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£2.09
- Hedgehog Food & Accessories, Rabbit Bedding, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£5.99
- Christmas Pet Gifts, Christmas Shop, Rabbit Bedding, Rabbit Hutch Essentials£17.99
Rabbit Hutch and Small Pet Essentials
It doesn’t matter whether you are thinking about getting a furry friend or whether you simply want some more supplies for your existing hutch, Home & Roost have you covered. We have everything you need right here in our online store and we are always expanding our product range so you know you can get everything you need from us. Here you will find hay feeders, water bottles, run shade and so much more. We only purchase our products from trusted suppliers so you know that the products you purchase from us will be of the highest quality and built to last. We also make sure that we package our products incredibly well, so when they arrive at your premises, you know they will be free from damage and ready to use.
The right Small Pets Accessories to help you and your pets
The pet food bowls we stock are perfect for rabbits. Ceramic is easy to clean and the bowl is heavy which makes it harder for a rabbit to tip it over. This is something rabbits will often do as they like to move things around and may play with the things in their hutch. Just remember to keep a ceramic dish on the first floor of a hutch or away from the ramp opening if you own a hutch with a ramp. Rabbits may push their bowl down the ramp which can break ceramic.
Our water dispensers are ideal for rabbits and other small animals like guinea pigs. These bottles attach to the front of the hutch door or the wired middle section which is specifically designed to hold water bottles. This is important because if a rabbit tips over a water dish and spills it all, they have no other source of freshwater and their bedding can be left damp. These bottles also keep insects out of the water in the summer.
The cleaning and grooming sets and sprays we sell help you keep your rabbit and hutch clean. Rabbits need grooming to help them shed excess fur and it is a great way to bond with your bunny. Cleaning your rabbit’s hutch will keep your bunny healthy and make sure your hutch lasts longer.
Our Hutch Essentials
Our hutch essentials will provide you with everything you need to get started. We have a team of dedicated staff members on-hand who would be more than happy to help you find what you need so if you have a troublesome bunny or a brand new pet that won’t seem to settle, all you need to do is contact us and we’ll help you in any way that we can. If you’re looking to keep your furry friend clean and groomed, we have kits available that come with brushes, scissors and nail clippers so keeping them looking great really has never been easier.
If you would like to find out more about our nibble bowls, hutch buddies or any other products that we have in store, please do get in touch with us today and we’ll help you right away.