- Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Designed and made in the UK, a proud member of the Made in GB Campaign
- Deeper and Higher than other Guinea Pig Hutches on the market
- Robust 10mm timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- 1 inch by 1/2 inch galvanised wire mesh doors
- Cosy arched divided bedding
- Central wire panels for water bottles, toys and boredom busters
- Removable bar stopper under doors for sweeping rubbish easily
- Legs raise hutch off the floor for added protection
- Aluminium barrel bolts
- Treated with a waterbased pet safe treatment
- Easy diagram assembly
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Exterior: Width 4ft x Height 4ft.3in x Depth 2ft.2in
- Interior: Floor Depth 1ft.10in x Floor Height 1ft.10in
- Sleeping Area: 1ft.6in x 1ft.35in
Our 4ft Chartwell Double Hutches are the largests on the Market
There are two floors connected by a ramp, solid privacy compartment and 4 access doors. This is the perfect guinea pig hutch for someone with multiple guinea pigs. It gives them all the space, privacy and exercise they need.
All Hutches and Run’s are Delivered Flatpacked
4ft Chartwell Double
The 4ft Chartwell Double is perfect for people who have more than one guinea pig
Which is great as guinea pigs are very social animals that love having a friend or two around for company. Having other guinea pig friends keeps your pet happy and healthy. It also helps to prevent boredom.
Another great aspect of the Chartwell Double is the market leading ceiling height and floor depth. The floors alone are nearly 2ft deep. That means your guinea pigs will have a hutch with more room than competing hutches. Guinea pigs may not look like big animals but they still need space to run and stretch out.
One very useful feature of the Chartwell Double Luxure guinea pig hutch is is the ramp. This allows your pigs to get from the top to the bottom floor but it does a lot more. Walking up an incline is great exercise for your guinea pigs and it keeps their toenails worn down. The ramp can also be locked open or closed to move your pets up to the top for safety, separate two guinea pigs or make cleaning easier.
All our Chartwell range guinea pig hutches also come with an under door cleaning bar. When you are ready to clean your guinea pigs cage, you just remove the bar and sweep the cage clean. This makes cleaning easy.
Another great feature of our Chartwell range is the construction. The walls are held together with tongue and groove construction and we use 10mm scandinavian wood. That ensures each hutch is both sturdy and beautiful.
The central areas of the hutch also utilise wire mesh as part of their construction. This makes it easy to hang water bottles, toys and boredom busters. The wire mesh also works with our integrated leg construction to prevent rising damp and promote air circulation. This is crucial for your guinea pigs health.
Our 4ft Chartwell Double guinea pig hutch is the largest of its kind in the market. We make sure that the 4ft footprint of this hutch provides the maximum interior room. That gives your guinea pigs a home they can enjoy for years to come.
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to provide additional recreational space.
- Rain resistant hutch Hugger & Insulation Snuggler available and will keep your hutch (and your pets!) dry and snug, whatever the weather.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
4ft Chartwell Run Dimensions (sold separately)
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 4ft
- Height: 3.2ft
4ft Chartwell Run XL Dimensions (sold separately)
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 8ft
- Height: 3.2ft
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details