- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Can be used as a stand-alone run or attached a corresponding sized single, double or 2 tier hutch
- Made by hand in Great Britain
- Two independently opening doors in the roof for easy access
- Tallest run enclosure on the market, 2.3 ft height
- 1 inch by 1/2 inch 19 Gauge wire mesh used throughout
Dimensions 4ft Run:
- Width: 1200mm
- Depth: 1200mm
- Height: 710mm
Dimensions 4ft Run XL:
- Width: 1200mm
- Depth: 2430mm
- Height: 710mm
Why Your Pets Deserve the Best and the Biggest Rabbit Runs
The 4ft Chartwell Guinea Pig Run is perfect for pet lovers. It gives your guinea pigs plenty of space to run while keeping them safe. It is also a wonderful and safe way to introduce young children to new pets.
The run can be used on its own or added to a hutch. Either way, it will help keep your guinea pig fit and healthy while also providing mental stimulation and fun.
- Our Rabbit and Guinea Pig runs are designed to allow your pets to enjoy the outside safely. Although fun for your pets, a run is no protection for your pets overnight or unaccompanied against preditors. We would always recommend securing your pets inside a hutch overnight or when unaccompanied.
- Our runs are not compatible with any 3rd party tubing system. We would recommend using the tubing manufactures own range of runs.
4ft Chartwell Guinea Pig Run
Why Chartwell Runs Are Great For Guinea Pigs
One of the biggest concerns of guinea pig owners is keeping their pets healthy. That is why exercise is so important. Just like people, guinea pigs need regular exercise. While they can get some exercise in a hutch, providing a large run is a good idea to keep them healthy. Mental health is also important and a run stimulates a guinea pigs mind by giving them a new place to explore, grass to nibble and a big wide world to look at.
Our Chartwell runs have all been designed to work as standalone runs or as an addition to an existing hutch. We even supply an extra set or wired panels free of charge so you can attach your hutch and run securely.
The Perfect Fit For Our Chartwell Guinea Pig Hutches
What makes our Chartwell Guinea Pig Runs great is the fact that they attach seamlessly to hutches. You can simply open one end of a hutch by removing the wired panel and positioning the run in front of the gap. We include an extra set of hooks and eyes with each run so you can quickly attach the hutch and run. We have also designed our Chartwell hutches and runs so that when attached, the run prevents guinea pigs from being able to escape using the gap under the hutch.
The interiors of our runs are some of the most spacious on the market. Each of our runs is more than 700mm high. That is over 2 feet. This allows guinea pigs to stand up on their hind legs unimpeded and means you can include plenty of toys and boredom busters in the run. It also has 2 roof doors that can be opened and closed independently. These allow easy access for handling guinea pigs or managing their environment.
Designed With Guinea Pigs In Mind
We make sure that all of our hutches and runs are built to the highest standard with your guinea pigs safety in mind. That is why we treat all of the wood we use in an animal safe water-based preservative. This means your run will stand up against even the worst British weather. Plus if your guinea pig decides to nibble on their new home, they will be just fine.
Another factor we have considered for all of our runs is the wire mesh we use. Our mesh is 16 gauge with 1 inch by 0.5 inch gaps. This ensures it is strong enough to protect your guinea pigs, small enough to keep predators out and still easy to attach water bottles and feeders to.
- Depending on the use of the run and weather conditions, re-apply using a waterbased preservative
- Always try and position the run in a secluded area or attach a Run Shade to provide a shaded section for your pets
- Place toys and boredom busters inside the enclosure top encourage movement and interaction
- With the help of another person move the run around your garden to protect your grass and give your pets a new patch to run around on
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details