- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Can be used as a stand-alone run or attached to the front of any corresponding sized single, double or 2 tier hutch
- Made by hand in Great Britain
- Two independently opening doors in the roof for easy access
- Tallest run enclosure on the market, 2.3 ft height
- 1 inch by 1/2 inch 19 Gauge wire mesh used throughout
- Treated with a water-based animal-safe preservative
- All runs are delivered fat-packed with screw pack, easy diagram assembly instructions and a secret surprise.
- Every guinea pig hutch and run has a market-leading 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Dimensions 4ft Run:
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 980mm
- Height: 710mm
Dimensions 4ft Run XL:
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 1980mm
- Height: 710mm
For Healthy & Happy Guinea Pigs
The 5 foot Chartwell Guinea Pig Run is the perfect way to help keep your guinea pig healthy and happy. The run provides industry-leading space for your guinea pigs to run, play and even stand up. This means they get plenty of physical exercises. The run is also great for guinea pigs mental health. They can explore, nibble on grass and get a full view of the surrounding world. That keeps them mentally stimulated and happy.
- Our Rabbit and Guinea Pig runs are designed to allow your pets to enjoy the outside safely. Although fun for your pets, a run is no protection for your pets overnight or unaccompanied against preditors. We would always recommend securing your pets inside a hutch overnight or when unaccompanied.
- Our runs are not compatible with any 3rd party tubing system. We would recommend using the tubing manufactures own range of runs.
Cosy Run Shelter, No Cosy Run Shelter
Why Chartwell Runs Are Great For Guinea Pigs
Making sure your guinea pigs get enough exercise can be a real challenge. A chartwell run can solve this problem quickly by giving your guinea pig space to roam. This will help them live longer happier lives and can even reduce vet bills. Space to move can also improve a guinea pigs mental health by stimulating their mind and giving them new things to interact with.
Our guinea pig runs are also perfect for making sure your guinea pigs have the space to stretch out. Unlike many runs, our Chartwell range provides enough headroom, about 2 feet, for your guinea pig to stand up on their hind legs without hitting their head.
The Perfect Fit For Our Chartwell Guinea Pig Hutches
Our Chartwell range of hutches and runs are designed to work together or as standalone units. We even include an extra pair of wire mesh panels so you can seamlessly attach your hutch and run without compromising the protection to your guinea pigs. To attach a run you simply remove one mesh panel of your hutch and position your run against the hutch. We even include hooks and eyes to make the connection more secure. Our runs are also designed to prevent guinea pigs from escaping using the space under the hutch.
To make accessing and interacting with your guinea pigs easier we, the Chartwell line of runs with two doors positioned on the roof. This makes caring for and bonding with your guinea pigs much easier. You can quickly and easily pick them up without awkward bending or stretching.
Designed With Guinea Pigs In Mind
Our entire Chartwell range has been designed with your guinea pigs in mind. We use only water based pet safe wood preservatives. Our hutches also use 1 by 0.5 inch galvanised wire mesh to keep predators out and prevent your guinea pigs from becoming tangled in the mesh. This also makes a good mounting point for feeders and water bottles. The runs even provide plenty of space for you to include toys and boredom busters to help keep your guinea pigs entertained.
- Depending on the use of the run and weather conditions, re-apply using a waterbased preservative
- Always try and position the run in a secluded area or attach a Run Shade to provide a shaded section for your pets
- Place toys and boredom busters inside the enclosure top encourage movement and interaction
- With the help of another person move the run around your garden to protect your grass and give your pets a new patch to run around on
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details
• Due to the current situation Next Day & Local collection are no longer available.
• Please see FAQs for more info