- CHOOSE YOUR DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options
- BRITSH MANUFACTURING: The only Rabbit Hutches built in the UK
- SIZE MATTERS: Biggest 5ft Single Rabbit Hutches on the market
- HEAVY AND THICK: 10MM timber side panels and sleeping door
- KEEP PREDATORS OUT: Only 5ft Hutch with Fox Proof 16 Guage Twin-Weald wire
- STRETCH OUT: Largest sleeping area with arched divider
- ASY CLEANING: Removable door cleaning bar sweeps away waste
- 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
The Chartwell Single Tier line combines maximum interior space with a compact and beautiful exterior. This guinea pig hutch is perfect for someone who is a new pet owner and wants a great entry level hutch. It combines quality craftsmanship with functionality in a way that would make any guinea pig owner happy.
5ft Chartwell Single
If you are an animal lover who wants the best quality guinea pig hutch but does not have much space, the 5ft Chartwell Single has everything you are looking for. This hutch is is also a great starter hutch for parents who are teaching their children how to be responsible pet owners.
The hutch has a compact design that means it can fit into small back gardens or patios but there is still plenty of room inside for your guinea pig. The ceilings are exceptionally high and the hutch is very deep so your pets can stretch out and enjoy their new home for years. This promotes improvements in both mental and physical health.
The Chartwell range of hutches is also very easy to clean. There is a built in under door cleaning bar that is easily removed. Once this is out you can sweep any mess into a bin. That makes cleaning quick.
Along with a thoughtful design, the 5ft Chartwell Single Luxury Guinea Pig Hutch is built to last. The sides are made from 10mm Scandinavian wood with beautiful tongue and groove panels. The bottoms are made of 10mm construction grade WBP plywood. The main living area also has wire mesh to promote air flow and allow your guinea pig to look around. The mesh is also the perfect place to attach a water bottle or other product for your guinea pig. The hutch even has integral legs that raise it off the ground. This helps protect against rising damp and further increases airflow.
All of our Chartwell range are manufactured in the UK so you can be sure they are safe and of the highest quality. We do this because we love guinea pigs as much as you do and want to make sure each one has a great home.
- Approx. Overall 5ft x 2ft x 2ft
- Sleeping Area: 560mm x 560mm
- Front of Hutch Interior Height: 570mm
- Rear of Hutch Interior: 530mm
- Exterior Legs: 100mm
- Step up from ground to the first floor: 220mm
- Deeper and Higher than all other Guinea Pig Hutches on the market
- Robust 10mm timber side panel construction
- Thick 10MM Construction Grade WBP Ply Wood Floors
- Fox Proof 1 inch x 0.5 inch galvanized wire mesh throughout
- Cozy arched divided bedding area
- Central wire panel for water bottle
- Removable under door cleaning bar to sweep away waste (no need to remove pets)
- 100mm (4″) Integral legs
- Aluminum barrel bolts
- Weatherproofed water-based treated (recommended to retreat between seasons)
- Easy diagram assembly
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to
- provide additional recreational space.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
5ft Chartwell Run Dimensions
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 980mm
- Height: 710mm
5ft Chartwell Run XL Dimensions
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 1980mm
- Height: 710mm