- You cannot add "The Chislet Wild Bird Feeding Table" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
- Shipped fully assembled - Ready to hang and use!
- Made in Great Britain from European FSC timber
- Heavy-weight design helps stability.
- Exclusive log lap profiled timber
- Designed to help discourage bigger birds from feeding
- Raised lip on all 4 sides to stop bird seed and food from easily falling off.
- Available in two roof colour options
You might have noticed that there’s a theme running through our hanging bird table range. Yes, you’ve guessed it, its “big sizes” and the Fordwich Hanging Bird Table is no exception. This large bird feeder looks right at home nestled in the branches of a garden tree and will provide hours of feeding fun for all the hopefully smaller wild birds that pass through.
Hanging Fordwich Bird Table
The Fordwich is a unique log-style hanging wild bird table is proudly hand-made in the Great Britain using sustainable Scandinavian timber. The different treatment of rustic and winter-green finish blends naturally with surrounding tree, plant and garden foliage.
The hanging bird table carries everything over from our hugely popular Fordwich Birdtable. The low roof profile and side log slats are designed to help restrict the access of sizable species of birds.
All our hanging bird tables comes with a heavy-duty metal chain that is strong enough to take the weight of the table, food and all the wild garden birds that can fit at any one time. Just make sure the branch or hanging support is up to the job!
- Height: 450mm
- Depth: 450mm
- Width: 450mm