- Robust 14mm timber construction
- Strong 9mm panel flooring
- Side nesting box with lift up lid
- Lift-out side panel for easy cleaning
- Dropdown pop-hole access
- Integral legs
- Supplied with perch
- Easy diagram assembly
- Length = 1235mm
- Width = 1400mm
- Height = 1190mm
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Regular floor cleaning with a stiff brush and dustpan will ensure your hens remain healthy and happy, whilst extending the life of your Hen House.
- Apply a water-based wood preservative once a year to extend the life of your Hen House.
- Careful consideration should be given when positioning Hen Houses, particularly where there is a known fox population. Additional security should always be considered.
The Sally Hen House is a deluxe Hen House
Styled on a traditional, old English design. With generous proportions, it’s perfectly suited for 3-5 hens.
Proud Member of the Made in Britain Campaign
Using robust 14mm Scandinavian Tongue & Groove timber, this Hen House features a side nesting box (with lift up lid for easy egg gathering and cleaning) whilst the main coop includes a drop-down pop-hole and lift-out side panel for easy access and regular cleaning.
Integral legs lift the hutch off the ground to prevent rising damp and ensure adequate air circulation. The Sally Hen House has been weatherproofed with an animal-safe, water-based wood preservative, to protect from rain and sun deterioration.