- Robust 14mm timber construction
- Drop down pop-hole access
- Ridged ramp
- Two door entry points for easy access
- An external nest box with lift-off lid
- Spacious walk-in run
- Aluminium barrel-bolts
- Easy diagram assembly
- 30 Day No Quibble Guarantee
- Length = 3280mm
- Width = 960mm
- Height = 1845mm
Avilable for Pre-Order
New Stock In Every Week | Pre-Order Now
We are working hard to be back in stock. Take advantage of discounts today, place your order and we’ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date.. How Pre-Orders Works
Home and Roost’s Annie Extra Large Hen House is a large walk-in model, specifically designed for keeping larger flocks of birds safely contained. Manufactured in the UK using 14mm Scandinavian Tongue & Groove timber, the robust housing will easily accommodate up to 12 chickens.
Features include a drop-down pop-hole, a ridged ramp, an external nest box (with a lift-off lid for easy egg collection) and a spacious walk-in run, constructed using 1”x ½” galvanised wire. The area directly under the housing makes an ideal space to position a dust bath. The Annie Extra Large Hen House has been weatherproofed with an animal-safe, water-based wood preservative, to protect from rain and sun deterioration.
The Annie Hen House Hen House is made to order and delivery is normally 7-10 working days. Please get in touch with us on 01843 821128 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss lead times.
- Clean the floor of the housing regularly with a stiff brush and dustpan to ensure your hens remain both happy and healthy.
- Apply a water-based wood preservative once a year to maintain the durability of your coop.
- Providing a dust bath for your chickens is important when using a contained housing and run.
- Careful consideration should be given when positioning your chicken coop, particularly where there is a known fox population. Additional security should always be considered.