- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Robust timber construction
- Removable roof so run can be folded down for storage
- 1”x ½” galvanised wire run panels
- Two convenient side doors
- Hinged for easy assembly
- Made in Great Britain
- Weatherproofed with animal safe water-based treatment
- Easy diagram instructions
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Length 1000mm
- Width 1000mm
- Height 480mm
Avilable for Pre-Order
New Stock In Every Week | Pre-Order Now
We are working hard to be back in stock. Take advantage of discounts today, place your order and we’ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date.. How Pre-Orders Work
A Flexible Guinea Pig Folding Run for when you need it
The Folding Canterbury Guinea Pig Run is perfect for guinea pig lovers who are short on space. The run folds flat for easy storage but still provides plenty of space for guinea pigs to run and play when it is set up. If you don’t have the space for a permanent run, want to fold you’re run away in winter or want a run you can give to friends when they pet sits, this is the perfect product for you.
Our Rabbit and Guinea Pig runs are designed to allow your pets to enjoy the outside safely. Although fun for your pets, a run is no protection for your pets overnight or unaccompanied against preditors. We would always recommend securing your pets inside a hutch overnight or when unaccompanied.
Our runs are not compatible with any 3rd party tubing system. We would recommend using the tubing manufactures own range of runs.
Lid needs to be removed to fold down.
Why Canterbury Folding Runs Are Great For Guinea Pigs
The folding Canterbury run is perfect for any guinea pig owner. It provides a great place for your guinea pigs to exercise and play while still keeping them safe. The folding runs are also great because they can easily be moved so you can place the hutch in a new location. This gives your guinea pig a new place to explore. That might not seem important but remember guinea pigs need both physical and mental stimulation. By giving your guinea pig plenty of space to explore, you are keeping their mind stimulated and encouraging them to roam which is good for their physical health.
The canterbury run can also be used as a second space for your guinea pigs alongside our hutches. This allows you to give your guinea pigs a much larger permanent space to roam while still keeping them safe.
The Perfect Fit For Our Canterbury Guinea Pig Hutches
Pairing a canterbury hutch and run is a great option for any guinea pig owner. Runs are perfect for people who want to bond with their guinea pig and the folding run means you can use a run even if you have a small garden. Both hutches and runs also have easy to access large doors. These doors ensure you can safely and easily pick up your guinea pigs without any trouble.
Designed With Guinea Pigs In Mind
At Home & Roost, we know that you love your guinea pigs and want them to be healthy. That is why we use only the best materials and designs. All of the wood we use is treated with a pet safe water based wood preservative. That means even if your guinea pig chews on their run they will be ok. We also use 1 by 0.5 inch galvanised wire mesh This protects against predators, helps prevent pets from getting caught in the mesh and provides a great place to hang water bottles and feeders.
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of the run
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden
- Run Shades available to provide shade
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details
• Due to the current situation Next Day & Local collection are no longer available.
• Please see FAQs for more info