- Choose At The Checkout When To Be In With Our Flexible Delivery Options!
- Deeper and Higher than all other Rabbit Hutches on the market
- Robust 10MM timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- Designed and Manufactured right here in the UK
- Exterior: Width 4ft x Height 4.3ft x Depth 2ft
- Interior: Floor Depth 1.6ft x Floor Height 1.8ft
- Sleeping Area: 1.6ft x 0.25ft
So, whats the difference between a 2 Tier and a Double Hutch? Good question! A 2 Tier hutch has two levels where each floor is separate with its own sleeping compartment, and there’s no ramp connecting them. The 2 Tier hutches are perfect if you need to keep your little ones separated.
4ft Chartwell 2 Tier Rabbit Hutch
Even after having rabbits spayed and neutered some owners find their pets still don’t like living together. If you have this problem, then you might have to separate your beloved bunnies. And like any divorce, both sides deserve a happy and fulfilling life after the split.
Separating rabbits though can prove to be a challenge and expensive. To cut down on the costs of ownership and make it as simple as possible our 2 Tier system with separated compartments is a fantastic solution. Huge and completely separated living quarters plus a divided sleeping area gives each divorcee their own home without sacrificing on space. This and many reasons more is why rabbit lovers choose the 2 Tier’s as their go-to hutch.
All hutches in the Chartwell range come with a handy under door cleaning bar. Cleaning is simple, just remove the bar stopper then sweep the waste into a bin or container.
All Chartwell 2 Tiers are manufactured in the UK using 10mm Scandinavian Tongue and Groove wood for the side panels and the sleeping doors. A wired central section on each level is perfect for hanging water bottles, toys and boredom busters. To prevent rising damp integral legs on the sides and centre have been designed to lift the hutch off the ground and ensure adequate air circulation.
It’s true the 2 Tier range starts at the 4ft size, but don’t let that fool you. A formidable all-rounder is how we like to describe this one, compact enough to fit in any sized garden or patio. The high ceilings and deep floors mean that the room each level can offer your pets is unmatched by any other 4ft hutch on the market. Adding our Chartwell or one of our favourite Folding Runs will give your pets, even more, room to play and explore.
Even though the floors are separated, each level offers lots of comforts and importantly the room for your pets to relax. Giving you the time to build trust with your little buddies and bond with them individually. Caring for animals during the ups and downs is what makes ownership such a joy; sometimes it can be challenging, but it only makes the breakthroughs even sweeter. If you need to overcome some issues with your pets and space is a premium, the 4ft Chartwell 2 Tier has helped countless owners and their pets build trust in a safe and comfortable package.
- Designed and made in the UK
- Deeper and Higher than other Rabbit Hutches on the market
- Robust 10mm timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- 1”x ½” galvanised wire mesh doors
- Cosy arched divided bedding areas
- Central wire panels for water bottles, toys and boredom busters
- Removable bar stopper under doors for sweeping rubbish easily
- Legs raise hutch off the floor for added protection
- Aluminium barrel bolts
- Treated with a waterbased pet safe treatment
- Easy diagram assembly
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to provide additional recreational space for the lower tier.
- Rain resistant Hutch Hugger & Insulation Snuggler available and will keep your hutch (and your pets!) dry and snug, whatever the weather.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
Chartwell Run Dimensions
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 4ft
- Height: 3.2ft
4ft Run XL Dimensions
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 8ft
- Height: 3.2ft