- Choose At The Checkout When To Be In With Our Flexible Delivery Options!
- Deeper and Higher than all other Rabbit Hutches on the market
- Robust 10MM timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- Designed and Manufactured right here in the UK
- Exterior: Width 4ft x Height 4.3ft x Depth 2.23ft
- Interior: Floor Depth 1.6ft x Floor Height 1.8ft
- Sleeping Area: 1.6ft x 0.25ft
A Double Hutch is a pet house with two levels, one on top of the other connected by a ramp or stairs. A double hutch is perfect for animal lovers with more than one little friend to care for. A double will have twice the floor space of a single hutch yet still have the same footprint; perfect if the room is at a premium. Going up and down a ramp is also an excellent exercise for your pets.
4ft Chartwell Double
If the number of photos we get sent in is anything to go by, it’s clear that the majority of animal lovers out there have more then one small pet. And this is excellent news, rabbits are social animals and enjoy the company of others. We would always recommend that small animals have some friends to live with, this helps keeps them happy and promotes good mental health.
This is why the Chartwell Double range is perfect for the responsible animal lover. Unlike other double hutches on the market, the Chartwell’s have a market leading ceiling height and floor depth of nearly 2ft, towering over the competition. An important feature and one we’re proud of, it allows your pets more headroom something shockingly lacking in other hutches.
A ramp is used to enable your pets to go from one floor to another, as well as a source of exercise, after a while the wooden ramp and slats will help keep your little one’s claws down. It’s also crucial at the end of the night that your pets are secure and out of the way of prying eyes. At the top of the ramp, there is a safety trap door fitted and can be shut and locked at night. Securing the ramp door will create two separate levels that can’t be accessed from each other, handy if you need to separate your pets temporarily.
All hutches in the Chartwell range come with a handy under door cleaning bar. Cleaning is simple, just twist the two toggles and remove the bar stopper. A gap is then left under the doors that you can use to sweep the waste through into a bin or container.
All Chartwell Double Rabbit Hutches are manufactured in the UK using 10mm Scandinavian Tongue and Groove wood for the side panels and the sleeping door.
A wired central section on each level is perfect for hanging water bottles, toys and boredom busters. To prevent rising damp integral legs on the sides and centre have been designed to lift the hutch off the ground and ensure adequate air circulation.
Our 4ft Chartwell Double is the largest in the market; no other hutch comes close to the size of living environment you can now provide for your pets in such a compact footprint. The 4ft Chartwell Double is securely packaged and delivered flat-packed in two boxes. A pack including an easy to follow instruction manual, the correct amount of screws and a little special gift is also included.
- Designed and made in the UK, a proud member of the Made in GB Campaign
- Deeper and Higher than other Rabbit Hutches on the market
- Robust 10mm timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- 1 inch by 1/2 inch galvanised wire mesh doors
- Cosy arched divided bedding
- Central wire panels for water bottles, toys and boredom busters
- Removable bar stopper under doors for sweeping rubbish easily
- Legs raise hutch off the floor for added protection
- Aluminium barrel bolts
- Treated with a waterbased pet safe treatment
- Easy diagram assembly
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to provide additional recreational space.
- Rain resistant hutch Hugger & Insulation Snuggler available and will keep your hutch (and your pets!) dry and snug, whatever the weather.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
4ft Run Dimensions
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 4ft
- Height: 2.3ft
4ft Run XL Dimensions
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 8ft
- Height: 2.3ft
You may also like…
- £129.99 – £359.99
4ft Rabbit Hutches, 5ft Rabbit Hutches, 6ft Rabbit Hutches, Rabbit Runs, 4ft Guinea Pig Hutches, 5ft Guinea Pig Hutches, 6ft Guinea Pig Hutches, Guinea Pig Runs£54.99
- £109.99 – £294.96
4ft Rabbit Hutches, Featured, Quality Rabbit Hutches£79.99 – £224.96