- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- BRITSH MANUFACTURING: The only Rabbit Hutches built in the UK
- SIZE MATTERS: Biggest 5ft Rabbit Hutches on the market
- HEAVY AND THICK: 10MM timber side panels and sleeping door
- STRETCH OUT: Largest sleeping area with arched divider
- MAXIMISE SPACE: Center wired panel for hanging Water Bottles, Hay Feeders etc
- PEACE OF MIND: Ramp with side safety rails + Ramp trap door
- SIMPLE AND SECURE: Aluminum barrel bolts
- PET AND NATURE SAFE: Waterbase treated (retreat between seasons)
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: Easy diagram assembly, Screws, and a special gift
- GIVE YOUR PETS MORE: Extension run available - increases playing space even more
- 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
The Kendal 5ft Rabbit Hutch and Run combo is the perfect hutch for people who want to give their rabbits the most space and exercise possible. It is an excellent choice for people with one or two pet rabbits looking for a top quality hutch and run. Our design gives you easy access for rabbit care and cleaning while providing privacy and shelter for your rabbits.
5ft Kendal Hutch and Run Combo
The 5ft Kendal purpose is so you can give your precious little buddies a safe and secure hutch and a massive play run in one. The unique design means the Hutch is on top of the run; this is not just to save on space in your garden but also to make viewing and to clean the hutch section easier. The front doors hinged on the opposite way they usually would be so they open from the center of the hutch which makes checking inside and replenishing food easier.
We’ve also designed the hutch section to face, either way, depending on your layout and space some customers require to have the hutch facing backward. When assembled in this configuration the upper-level hutch becomes even more accessible.
Your small pets are like people and love the company of others; the 5ft Kendal Combo is also great for being the home to more than one furry friend. The hutch living quarters are more significant than most 5ft single hutches with depth and height of approx. 2ft. A center wired section is perfect for hanging accessories such as water bottles or hay racks.
Great Customer Feedback
From the feedback, we kindly get from customers the general feeling is that their pets love the new freedom the Kendal range can offer. Leave the trap door to the ramp open and your pets can go up and down, in and out whenever they want. We would recommend placing some toys and hiding places in the lower run section. Accessories or “boredom breakers” in the run section will provide an excellent source of entertainment and mental stimulation for your pets. And when play times over and they feel like some privacy, they can go upstairs and enjoy a well-earned nap.
Playtime can be thirsty work; your furry little friends will thank you for putting an extra bottle downstairs for them.
Saftey Against Predators
The hutch section is where your pets go to feel secure at night; it’s the equivalent of an upstairs bedroom. As pet owners ourselves we know how important that the smaller members of the family are safe. That’s why the hutch floor including the door to the ramp is thick 10mm industrial grade plywood. The side panels are also thick 10mm T&G timber. With plenty of bedding and the sleeping compartment door fully closed, it would be hard to know if there was anyone inside. And it’s this reason in our experience we’ve yet to see a better deterrent against predators like Foxes than a well made, big hutch.
Did You Know?
Your new 5ft Kendal comes delivered flat packed in two delivery boxes. But don’t throughout all the packaging just yet! Cardboard makes a great and inexpensive material to make some toys. Like this fantastic Toy Ball. You could even use the leftover cardboard to make a simple box, put some rabbit sized holes and some treats inside and you’ve got the beginning of a little adventure playground.
The flat-packed assembly can be done by one person, although for safety we would recommend two people. We include a full set of instructions, screws and a little gift as a thank you from us in each pack.
Hutch and Run Dimensions
- Approx. Overall Run: 5ft x 3.7ft x 2ft Hutch: 5ft x 2ft x 2ft
- Interior Hutch Floor Space: 140cm x 51.5cm
- Internal Hutch Height: 55cm
- Internal Sleeping Area: 51.5cm x 52.5cm
- Our run extension option will increase the run space for your pets
- Adding an extra feeding bowl and water bottle in the run area is recommended.
- Trapdoor should be closed evenings to keep pets upstairs if they tend to wonder at night.
- Covers and insulation available for the Hutch section.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch.
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch.
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in your garden.