- Choose At The Checkout When To Be In With Our Flexible Delivery Options!
- Now with thick 1.6mm - 16 Gauge Fox Proof wire mesh
- Thick 10MM Construction Grade WBP Ply Wood Floors
- Deeper and Higher than all other Rabbit Hutches on the market
- Robust 10MM timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- Designed and Manufactured right here in the UK
So, whats the difference between a 2 Tier and a Double Hutch? Good question! A 2 Tier hutch has two levels where each floor is separate with its own sleeping compartment and there’s no ramp connecting them. The 2 Tier hutches are perfect if you need to keep your little ones separated.
6ft Chartwell 2 Tier Rabbit Hutch
Even after having rabbits spayed and neutered some owners find their pets still don’t like living together. If you have this problem, then you might have to separate your beloved bunnies. And like any divorce, both sides deserve a happy and fulfilling life after the split.
Separating rabbits though can prove to be a challenge and expensive. To cut down on the costs of ownership and make it as simple as possible our 2 Tier system with separated compartments is a fantastic solution. Huge and completely separated living quarters plus a divided sleeping area gives each divorcee their own home without sacrificing on space. This and many reasons more is why rabbit lovers choose the 2 Tier’s as their go-to hutch.
All hutches in the Chartwell range come with a handy under door cleaning bar. Cleaning is simple, just remove the bar stopper then sweep the waste into a bin or container.
All Chartwell 2 Tiers are manufactured in the UK using 10mm Scandinavian Tongue and Groove wood for the side panels and the sleeping doors. A wired central section on each level is perfect for hanging water bottles, toys and boredom busters. To prevent rising damp integral legs on the sides and centre have been designed to lift the hutch off the ground and ensure adequate air circulation.
The 6ft Chartwell 2 Tier is by fare the most luxurious way you can safely keep your bunnies separate. Thanks to the 2 Tier range a stress-free and independent living environment for your pets is just a click away.
- Approx. Overall 6ft x 4ft x 2ft
- Hutch Foot Print: 1755mm x 600mm
- Hutch Roof Overhang: 1800mm x 655mm
- Interior Floor Space – Both Floors: 1700mm x 560mm
- Sleeping Area: 560mm x 560mm
- Legs: 100mm
- Step up from ground to the first floor: 140m
- Designed and made in the UK
- Deeper and Higher than other Rabbit Hutches on the market
- Robust 10mm timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- 1”x ½” galvanised wire mesh doors
- Cosy arched divided bedding areas
- Central wire panels for water bottles, toys and boredom busters
- Removable bar stopper under doors for sweeping rubbish easily
- Legs raise hutch off the floor for added protection
- Aluminium barrel bolts
- Treated with a waterbased pet safe treatment
- Easy diagram assembly
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to provide additional recreational space for the lower tier.
- Rain resistant hutch Hugger & Insulation Snuggler available and will keep your hutch (and your pets!) dry and snug, whatever the weather.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
6ft Chartwell Run Dimensions
- Width: 1760mm
- Depth: 990mm
- Height: 690mm
6ft Chartwell Run XL Dimensions
- Width: 1760mm
- Depth: 1980mm
- Height: 690mm
You may also like…
- £129.99 – £359.99
- £209.99 – £459.99
4ft Rabbit Hutches, 5ft Rabbit Hutches, 6ft Rabbit Hutches, Rabbit Runs, 4ft Guinea Pig Hutches, 5ft Guinea Pig Hutches, 6ft Guinea Pig Hutches, Guinea Pig Runs£54.99
- £199.99 – £349.99