- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Closest food to a bird's natural diet and a particular favourite of a Robin
- Multi-use: Can be used in a feeder on a bird table or on the ground
- High in protein and suitable for year-round feeding
- Use mealworms to attract the Robin, Dunnock, Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Song Thrush, Great Tit, Greenfinch, Long Tailed Tit, Coal Tit and many more of the UK's favourite birds to your garden
- This product comes in a resalable tub so you can keep the food fresh for longer
Only 5 left in stock
A firm favourite of the Robin
Mealworms are the favourite food of many garden bird species. They are very versatile and can be used for feeding birds from tables, ground feeding trays and also in seed feeders on their own or added to a seed mix. Use these mealworms to treat the birds in your garden.
Proven to constantly bring back birds every day
With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help. Put out feed at the beginning of the day to ensure that the birds can replace the energy that they have lost overnight. It is best to have multiple feeding sites within the garden to prevent overcrowding. Moving them around regularly will prevent a build-up of droppings, which can spread disease and bacteria.