- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Robust timber construction
- Can be folded down for storage
- 1”x ½” galvanised wire run panels
- Two convenient side doors
- Hinged for easy assembly
- Made in Great Britain
- Weatherproofed with animal safe water-based treatment
- Easy diagram instructions
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Folding Rabbit Run Dimensions
- Length 1000mm
- Width 1000mm
- Height 480mm
Only 9 left in stock (can be backordered)
Our Folding Rabbit Runs are a Flexible Solution for you and your pets
We’ve been asked by a number of our customers for a convenient way they can provide their pets with a run that can be folded away when not needed. The Canterbury range of folding runs is the answer. Maybe you haven’t got the space in your garden that you can dedicate to permanently, or you want a spare run your friends can use when they babysit your pets. The Canterbury Folding Run is perfect for the roles that a conventual run can’t fill.
- Our Rabbit and Guinea Pig runs are designed to allow your pets to enjoy the outside safely. Although fun for your pets, a run is no protection for your pets overnight or unaccompanied against preditors. We would always recommend securing your pets inside a hutch overnight or when unaccompanied.
- Our runs are not compatible with any 3rd party tubing system. We would recommend using the tubing manufactures own range of runs.
4ft Canterbury Folding Run
Home & Roost proudly present The Canterbury Rabbit Run – the most affordable run for its size, providing hours of recreational fun for your pet.
This folding run has been designed for easy use with hinged doors on opposite sides. Proudly made in Great Britain using robust Scandinavian timber and 1” x ½” galvanised wire the run can easily be disassembled and flat packed for winter storage.
The Canterbury Rabbit Run is weather-proofed with an animal safe, water-based, wood preservative, protecting from both rain and sun deterioration. We challenge you to find a better value run in the UK.
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of the run
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden
- Run Shades available to provide shade
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details
• Due to the current situation Next Day & Local collection are no longer available.
• Please see FAQs for more info