- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Scandinavian Pine Wood construction
- Remove roof section and side panels collapse away for storage
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 1”x ½” galvanised wire run panels
- Hinged for easy assembly
- Made in Great Britain
- Weatherproofed with animal safe water-based treatment
- Easy diagram instructions
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Folding Run Dimensions
- Height: 48cm
- Width: 100cm
- Length: 181cm
- Floor Space 19.59 ft²
Our Folding Rabbit Runs are a Flexible Solution for you and your pets
Do you need a 6ft Rabbit Run that folds down to a convenient size for storing but don’t want to scrimp on security and quality? Designed by years of customer feedback, The 6ft Canterbury Folding Run provides pet owners with a flexible solution that’s happy to be a permanent fixture or tucked away waiting to be used again when needed.
- Our Rabbit and Guinea Pig runs are designed to allow your pets to enjoy the outside safely. Although fun for your pets, a run is no protection for your pets overnight or unaccompanied against preditors. We would always recommend securing your pets inside a hutch overnight or when unaccompanied.
- Our runs are not compatible with any 3rd party tubing system. We would recommend using the tubing manufactures own range of runs.
The 6ft Canterbury Rabbit Run
Home & Roost proudly present The 6ft Canterbury Rabbit Run – the most affordable run for its size, providing hours of recreational fun for your pet. A convenient run that can easily be made up, then broken down and stored away.
The Canterbury Rabbit Run has been designed for easy use with hinged doors on opposite sides. Proudly made in Great Britain using robust Scandinavian timber and 1” x ½” galvanised wire the run can easily be disassembled and flat packed for winter storage.
The Canterbury run is weather-proofed with an animal safe, water-based, wood preservative, protecting from both rain and sun deterioration. We challenge you to find a better value run in the UK.
- Depending on the weather, re-apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of the run
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
- The Folding Canterbury Rabbit Runs are designed for a recreation environment only and not to be used to permanently house pets.
- Adding a Run Shade will create a shaded area for your pets.