- Delivered fully assembled
- Not compatible with our Canterbury Folding Run range
- Made in the UK
- Robust 10mm T&G timber
- Integral Drawbridge style T&G door and securing toggle
- Water-based animal-safe treated
- Perfect for rabbit and guinea pig runs
- Add bedding for the ultimate hidey-hole
- Front Height: 438mm
- Back Height: 387mm
- Depth (With Roof Overhang): 580mm
- Depth (without Roof Overhang) 524mm
- Width: 440mm
- Leg Height: 50mm
- Not compatible with Our Canterbury Folding Run Range
- Depth: 470mm
- Width: 383mm
- Front Height: 325mm
- Back Height: 275mm
- Door Size: 170mm x170mm
In stock (can be backordered)
The Cosy shelter is a real hit with small children when used with our runs. Supplied with ample bedding, they’ll be able to peek in as your pet makes their burrow. The shelter works so well because it assures your pets that if they feel nervous or worried, there’s a place they can go that’s safe. Perfect for new pets that need settling in.
The Cosy Run Shelter is an excellent addition to our static Runs or Garden.
Our Cosy Shelter provides a perfect hidey-hole for relaxing or just a safe place for your pets to take a break from running around. The Cosy Run Shelter comes with integral feet that lift the shelter off the ground preventing rising damp. A hinged drawbridge style door can be left down to allow access and fixed closed when needed.
Cleaning the shelter is easy, just lift the roof up every now and again and brush out any debris. Although perfect to use on its own around the garden, the shelter shines when used in conjunction with one of our runs.
Designed and hand-built in the UK the Cosy Shelter is made from 10mm thick FSC approved timber and treated with an animal safe water-based treatment.