- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- ALL WEATHER SAFE: Water resistant graded felt lined roof
- TWO'S COMPANY: XL size is big enough for two friendly cats
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Give the gift of a safe and warm home to a stray cat
- PERFECT VIEW: Unique One Way Privacy Outlook Window made of Toughened Plastic
- INSULATION BUILT IN: AIRTECH 1500 Insulation roof & floor regulates cat’s body heat
- CLEANINGS A SINCH: Lift up hinged roof for easy cleaning
- HIGHEST QUALITY GUARANTEED: Designed and Made in the UK with European Timber
- NO TOOLS NEEDED: Delivered Fully Assembled (legs require attaching)
- HELP YOUR CAT MOVE IN: FREE Rare Japanese Matatabi Catnip Stick for Transitioning
- STOP UNWANTED GUESTS: Fitted with the SUREFLAP® Microchip Cat Flap
Outdoor Cat House Dimensions
- Height (with legs): Front 59.5cm Back 54cm
- Height (without Legs): Front 39.5cm Back: 34cm
- Width: 86cm (90cm Roof Overhang)
- Depth: 46cm (51.5cm Roof Overhang)
- Depth: 40cm x Width: 80cm Height: 33cm
Microchip Door Opening Dimensions
- Width: 142 mm Height: 120mm
All cats should have a spacious, secure and a cosy outdoor cat house, a place they can be safe and relax while keeping an eye on things. Our XL Cat House is the Rolls Royce of our house range. Enough room for more than one cat, privacy glass, insulation and a programmable cat flap all combine to make one impressive cat palace.
Through development, we’ve got into the mindset of a moggie and probed the minds of the cat lovers here at H&R HQ. The result is a cat house that will provide the very best comfort, space and security.
Will my Cat’s Chip work with this door? Click here to check.
Not sure what size of Cat House to get?
The Best Way to Protect your Cat and Still be Outdoors
When designing the XL Microchip Outdoor Cat House, we had one goal in mind, to create the best living outdoor living environment for your pets and be as easy to use as possible for you. From the feedback we’ve received from our lovely customers we’ve hit the bullseye. If you need a spacious house, you can trust to house your little furry friend when your out or busy with the demands of life than our XL Outdoor House is for you. We’ve teamed up with Sure Pet Care and used their fantastic Microchip Pet Door as the rock-solid line of defence to make sure your cat’s new house won’t have any unwanted guests.
What Makes Our XL Cat Houses So Different.
We don’t measure size as the only metric of success, but if we did our cat houses would still be the best in class. Not only are they the biggest houses on the market, but even our range-topping XL versions are delivered fully assembled. Other lesser houses made in faraway places have to be flat-packed and is more work for you. Being proud members of the Made in GB Campaign we manufacture everything right here in the UK, so we can go the extra mile and have your brand new Cat House delivered entirely fully assembled.
Is Our Xl Outdoor Cat House right for you?
Do you have pets and worry about them when you’re at work? Or at night when it starts getting cold and dark? Well, you’re not alone, most owners including the lovely cat people here at Home & Roost all confess about worrying slightly when their pets are out. Even if your cats are well versed in the rules of the concrete jungle or ruff and tumble of country living it’s a piece of mind that owners want when they’re not around.
If this is ringing true, you won’t regret treating your pets with one of our top of the range cat houses. Even if space is a premium, the XL Cat House can fit in any suitable place, up against a wall or garden fence. We’d recommend a place where the foot traffic isn’t so constant, so your cat to get comfortable in their new safe space.
We’re confident you’ll love the peace of mind you’ll have, knowing that no matter how lousy the weather gets or if you’re away from home your be safe in the knowledge that your pets will always have a warm, dry and safe place they can call their own.