- Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- BRITSH MANUFACTURING: Only Guinea Pig Hutch built in the UK
- SIZE MATTERS: Biggest 5ft Guinea Pig Hutches on the market
- HEAVY AND THICK: 10MM timber side panels and sleeping door
- STRETCH OUT: Largest sleeping area with arched divider
- MAXIMISE SPACE: Center wired panel for hanging Water Bottles, Hay Feeders etc
- PEACE OF MIND: Ramp with side safety rails + Ramp trap door
- SIMPLE AND SECURE: Aluminum barrel bolts
- PET AND NATURE SAFE: Waterbase treated (retreat between seasons)
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: Easy diagram assembly, Screws, and a special gift
- GIVE YOUR PETS MORE: Extension run available - increases playing space even more
- 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Approx. Overall Run: 5ft x 3.7ft x 2ft Hutch: 5ft x 2ft x 2ft
- Hutch and Run Foot Print: cm x cm
- Hutch Roof Overhang: mm x cm
- Interior Hutch Floor Space: 170cm x 51.5cm
- Internal Hutch Height: 55cm
- Internal Sleeping Area: 51.5cm x 52.5cm
More Space for your Pets in a Compact Footprint
The 5ft Kendal Luxury Guinea Pig Hutch and Run Combo are one of the tops of the range 5-foot models we sell. The hutch and run combo give your guinea pigs a huge space to exercise and play in the grass and a safe hutch that is off the ground. You can even close the door connecting the hutch and run so your guinea pigs are safe in their hutch at night
Give your pets even more run space and add the 4ft Run Extension
The Original Hutch & Run Combo
The 5ft Kendal Guinea Pig Hutch and Run Combo is one of the best guinea pig hutches on the market today. The combination of free space and features will impress even the most discerning guinea pigs and their owners. Plus this great hutch can be shipped all across the UK so you can give your guinea pigs a brand new home right away.
The hutch is manufactured in the UK using 10mm Scandinavian timber panels and quality parts so you can be sure you are getting the best hutch for your money.
There are also a number of great features that come standards with this hutch. These include a divided sleeping area to give your pet some privacy, the ability to close the door to the run so you can ensure your guinea pigs are safe in their hutch for the night, 3 doors for easy access to every section of the hutch and a central wire panel that is perfect for air circulation and mounting water and hay dispenser.
Great Customer Feedback
From the feedback, we kindly get from customers the general feeling is that their pets love the new freedom the Kendal range can offer. Leave the trap door to the ramp open and your pets can go up and down, in and out whenever they want. We would recommend placing some toys and hiding places in the lower run section. Accessories or “boredom breakers” in the run section will provide an excellent source of entertainment and mental stimulation for your pets. And when play times over and they feel like some privacy, they can go upstairs and enjoy a well-earned nap.
Playtime can be thirsty work; your furry little friends will thank you for putting an extra bottle downstairs for them.
Saftey Against Predators
The hutch section is where your pets go to feel secure at night; it’s the equivalent of an upstairs bedroom. As pet owners ourselves we know how important that the smaller members of the family are safe. That’s why the hutch floor including the door to the ramp is thick 10mm industrial grade plywood. The side panels are also thick 10mm T&G timber.
With plenty of bedding and the sleeping compartment door fully closed, it would be hard to know if there was anyone inside. And it’s this reason in our experience we’ve yet to see a better deterrent against predators like Foxes than a well made, big hutch.
Did You Know?
Your new 5ft Kendal comes delivered flat packed in two delivery boxes. But don’t throughout all the packaging just yet! Cardboard makes a great and inexpensive material to make some toys. Like this fantastic Toy Ball. You could even use the leftover cardboard to make a simple box, put some rabbit sized holes and some treats inside and you’ve got the beginning of a little adventure playground.
The flat-packed assembly can be done by one person, although for safety we would recommend two people. We include a full set of instructions, screws and a little gift as a thank you from us in each pack.
- Our run extension option will increase the run space for your pets
- Adding an extra feeding bowl and water bottle in the run area is recommended.
- Trapdoor should be closed evenings to keep pets upstairs if they tend to wonder at night.
- Covers and insulation available for the Hutch section.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch.
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch.
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in your garden.
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details
• Due to the current situation Next Day & Local collection are no longer available.
• Please see FAQs for more info