- High in fibre, low in protein and a calcium to phosphorus ratio of 3.5:1.
- Each pellet is free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, and instead features a great fruity and flowery flavour.
- Choose from three variable sizes to suit your needs - 170g, 340g, 0r 680g.
- Moisten food before feeding.
- Feed a small fresh supply of food morning and evening.
- Place several dishes of food around the habitat to increase cage enrichment.
- Remove uneaten food and provide fresh drinking water daily.
- Fresh foods like dandelion leaves and fruits can be provided as part of a balanced diet.
- Tortoises can sometimes be reluctant to try new food, especially when it's good for them. Initially serve Komodo diet with a familiar food.
Komodo Tortoise Diet has been formulated to provide a complete nutritional diet for popular European pet tortoise species. Just top their diet up with fresh leaves such as dandelion to complete their diet.
It is best served in the morning and in the evening in small quantities that you have freshly moistened to make them even more appetising and easy to digest. Each tortoise is different, so you can play around with the saturation levels each time you serve it up until you find the right consistency for your little friend.
170g, 340g, 680g