- Choose At The Checkout When To Be In With Our Flexible Delivery Options!
- Can be used as a stand-alone run or attached to the front of any corresponding sized single, double or 2 tier hutch
- Made by hand in Great Britain
- Two independently opening doors in the roof for easy access
- Tallest run enclosure on the market, 2.3 ft height
- 1 inch by 1/2 inch 19 Gauge wire mesh used throughout
- Treated with a water-based animal safe preservative
- All runs are delivered fat-packed with screw pack, easy diagram assembly instructions and a secret surprise.
- Every rabbit hutch and run has a market leading 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
A run is must have for any lover of small animals, especially useful for small children it’s a great way to introduce them to your pets safely. Used on its own or attached to a hutch, a good quality run will encourage your pets to get regular exercise and over time help build a closer relationship with its hooman owners.
Cosy Run Shelter, No Cosy Run Shelter
5ft Chartwell Run
A massive problem for keepers of small animals is making sure that your pets are getting enough exercise. Just like their human counterparts the benefits of staying active are huge. Although important how much your pet is actively moving around, it can be easily overlooked. It’s essential that all owners understand the benefits of not just a proper diet but also the amount of exercise your pets getting.
We’re proud that we supply best and most substantial pet houses on the market. And although a home is essential to serve as a safe place your pets can eat, sleep as well as socialise an outdoor run is just as important.
Our Chartwell runs have been designed to act as both an add-on run for any corresponding sized double or single hutch, but also as a stand-alone run that can be used independently. An extra set of wired panels are included free with each Chartwell Run, and when fitted creates a four-sided secure playing area.
The great feature of the Chartwell Runs is also the ability to work seamlessly with a hutch. Opening one end of the hutch is easy, just remove the wired panels and position the run to the front of your Chartwell hutch. An extra set of Hook and Eyes included with each run are fitted by hand and enables the run to hook on and off when needed. Once attached your pets can go in and out whenever they want. Also, don’t worry about your little ones escaping underneath your hutch, when connected the run is designed to block off the gap created by the hutch legs.
Each Chartwell Run is a market leading 701mm high, that’s well over 2 feet and towers over all other mass produced runs! Two roof doors open and close independently allowing access. Efficiently allowing your to manage the internal space as well as opening and closing the hutch doors.
The wood for your new run is treated with an animal safe water-based preservative. Not only will it help your run stand up against the weather, but it won’t matter if your little friends take a nibble every now and again. The wire mesh thickness is 16 gauge and the gaps are one inch by half an inch, perfect for attaching hay feeders and water bottles but small enough to stop any choking hazards.
The 5ft version of the Chartwell Run as well its bigger brother the XL is some of largest pet enclosures on the market. Used either on their own or with one of our fantastic hutches, they will encourage your little friends to be more open and curious.
Just like their hooman keepers, they need a reason to start moving. Toys like play tunnels will give them the motivation to explore and socialise. Add some shaded areas, and hideaways and you’ll begin to see a noticeable improvement in their happiness and confidence.
- Depending on the use of the run and weather conditions, re-apply using a waterbased preservative
- Always try and position the run in a secluded area or attach a Run Shade to provide a shaded section for your pets
- Place toys and boredom busters inside the enclosure top encourage movement and interaction
- With the help of another person move the run around your garden to protect your grass and give your pets a new patch to run around on
5ft Chartwell Run Dimensions
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 980mm
- Height: 710mm
5ft Chartell Run XL Dimensions
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 1980mm
- Height: 710mm