- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- BRITSH MANUFACTURING: The only Guinea Pig Hutches built in the UK
- SIZE MATTERS: Biggest 6ft Double Rabbit Hutches on the market
- HEAVY AND THICK: 10MM timber side panels and sleeping door
- KEEP PREDATORS OUT: Fox Proof 16 Guage Twin-Weald wire
- STRETCH OUT: Largest sleeping area with arched divider
- MAXIMISE SPACE: Center wired panel for hanging Water Bottles, Hay Feeders etc
- EASY CLEANING: Removable door cleaning bar sweeps away waste
- PET AND NATURE SAFE: Waterbase treated (retreat between seasons)
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: Easy diagram assembly, screws, and a special gift
- Height: 1300 mm x Depth: 650 mm x Width: 1760
- Hutch Foot Print: 1755mm x 600mm
- Width (w/hutch roof overhang): 1800mm x 655mm
- Step up from ground to the first floor: 140mm
- Hutch Legs: 100mm
- Upper Sleeping Area: 560mm x 560mm
- Upper-level Internal Height 505mm
- Lower level Internal Height 525mm
The 6ft 2 Tier Chartwell Guinea Pig Hutch is perfect if you need to keep your guinea pigs separate but still want them to have plenty of space to live. The hutch has two floors that are unconnected and each floor has a private sleeping compartment and living space to make sure your guinea pigs are happy and healthy.
6ft Run Size (sold Separately)
- Width: 1760mm
- Depth: 990mm
- Height: 690mm
XL 6ft Run Size (sold Separately)
- Width: 1760mm
- Depth: 1980mm
- Height: 690mm
The Biggest Guinea Pig Hutch Avialible
If you have two guinea pigs that struggle to live together the 6ft Chartwell 2 Tier Guinea Pig Hutch gives you everything you need to keep both your pets separate and happy. The hutch is built with two floors that are not connected. Each floor has a sleeping compartment and a living area with wire mesh front. This guarantees each of your pigs has their own private hutch and plenty of space.
The Chartwell range is built to be convenient for both guinea pigs and their owners. Each of the two seperate cages has a door into the living area and another door to the sleeping section. This means you can safely and easily get your guinea pigs from their hutches. Each level also has an under door cleaning bar. This is a section of the cage that can quickly be removed to help clean the huch. You just unbolt the bar and then sweep any mess into a bin. Along with being easy to use, each of the Home & Roost hutches are built to last.
The Chartwell range is designed and made in the UK and built with 10mm Scandinavian timber tongue and groove walls. The integral legs also help extend the life of the hutch by preventing rising damp and improving air circulation which is important for keeping your guinea pigs healthy. Finally we use high quality wire mesh that is designed to last while further improving circulation and providing a great place to hand water bottles or other accessories. We also use an water based pet safe treatment to help extend the life of the wood without harming your guinea pigs.
The Chartwell range is simply the top of the line when you need to keep two guinea pigs separate but still want them to love their home.
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to provide additional recreational space for the lower tier.
- Rain resistant hutch Hugger & Insulation Snuggler available and will keep your hutch (and your pets!) dry and snug, whatever the weather.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details
• Due to the current situation Next Day & Local collection are no longer available.
• Please see FAQs for more info