Home and Roost is based in England and we dispatch all orders here. The offices are open Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm. We may use different couriers depending on the size of the product. Your order may be delivered in more then one box if this is the case don’t worry, your order will be dispatched from us and arrive to you all together.
- Economy Delivery 1-3 working days is £6.99 (Free for orders over £100)
- Orders placed before 1pm Mon – Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Our boxes are on the large and heavy side; unfortunately, delivery drivers are not permitted to take them into your premises.
- If you think you won’t be in on the delivery day, your order can be left someplace safe or with a friendly neighbour. So don’t forget to leave a short message at the checkout.
- All deliveries have online tracking, an email notifying you of dispatch will be sent out with a handy tracking link included.
- For safety reasons, delivery drivers can’t call ahead of time and notify of their estimated arrival.
- Orders made after 1pm Fri or over the weekend will be dispatched the following working day. Normally a Monday.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am – 7pm
- Next Day anytime between 8am and 7pm is £9.99
- Next Day anytime before 10am is £29.99
- Next Day anytime before noon is £24.99
- Next Saturday is £26.99
Delivery Terms and Conditions AKA The Boring Bit
Unless stated all Rabbit Hutches, Runs, Dog Kennels and Chicken Coops are delivered flat packed and will require self-assembly.
The Fully Assembled Delivery Service is available on request, prices and delivery times are subject to third-party delivery companies. The Fully Assembled service only applies to Rabbit Hutches and not Rabbit Runs, the Assembled Delivery Service charge is not covered by our warranty and is non-refundable.
All deliveries depending on size and weight are delivered by XDP, DPD, UK Mail, Parcel Force and My Hermes Next Working Day Delivery.
Same day dispatch products are for orders placed before 1pm on a working day.
Bigger stock items can be delivered in more than one box and can be delivered at separate times of the day (Unless we contact you, we will always dispatch all of your order. So no need to worry about having different day deliveries)
All deliveries require a signature upon arrival. Items can be left at the chosen address or with a neighbour if instructed by the customer at checkout. Please note that as soon as any items are left at the delivery address, the customer is solely responsible for that item.
If the item is faulty, damaged or a mistake has been made with your order, we will be able to offer you a refund or an exchange within 30 days.
This does not affect, your consumer rights.
In the event that some of the ordered products are not in stock, Home and Roost shall be entitled to provide partial deliveries at its cost provided this is acceptable to the customer.
In the event that Home and Roost is unable to deliver the ordered product because Home and Roost itself is not supplied by its own suppliers, without culpability on the part of Home and Roost, Home and Roost may withdraw from the contract. In such a case, Home and Roost shall inform the customer without delay and propose a comparable product. If a comparable product is not available, or if the customer does not wish to have that product delivered, Home and Roost shall, without delay, reimburse payments made by the customer. Deliveries are free of customs duties within the EU. In the case of delivery in countries outside the EU customs duties, taxes and other levies that may apply shall be borne by the customer.
In the event that supplied products are damaged en route, the Home and Roost customer service is to be contacted, where possible, without delay. As a result, Home and Roost shall have the option of lodging a complaint with the carrier or transport insurer regarding the damage. If the customer fails to provide notification of transport damage, this shall not have any effect whatsoever on the customer’s statutory guarantee rights.
In order to fulfil customer orders Home and Roost needs to pass on the customer email address, and if available a contact phone number to the delivery company authorised to deliver the goods. This forms part of the contract with Home and Roost. The customer does not have the right to object.