Hedgehog Food & Accessories
Showing all 19 results
Hedgehog Food and Accessories.
Shop our selection of hedgehog food, accessories and bedding today. Hedgehogs in the UK are under threat and need our help.
Feeding hedgehogs in your garden and offering them shelter in the form of a Hedgehog House, are the best things you can do to help our prickly friends.
Our great selection of wet and dry hedgehog food, bedding and accessories have all you need.
Home and Roost Hedgehog Food and Accessories.
Traditionally hedgehogs eat beetles, caterpillars, earthworms, slugs and snails.
Intensive farming and the use of pesticides, both commercially and in gardens, has led to a decline in the wild food available for them.
A hedgehog who can’t get enough to eat will struggle to feed babies or survive hibernation. The food you provide will be act as a supplement to the natural diet. It will help hedgehogs to gain the weight they need, but they will not become dependant on it.
Our wide range of hedgehog food and accessories provide all you need to keep your hedgehogs well-fed and comfortable.
Our selection includes:
- Dry hedgehog food. A special mix with no artificial flavourings, designed to provide the exact balance of vitamins and minerals a hedgehog needs. The crunchy texture is great for teeth.
- Wet hedgehog food. A meat-based treat that offers a tasty alternative to dry hedgehog food. Brambles Meaty Hedgehog food is made in the UK using only natural ingredients to form the perfect mix for hedgehog health.
- Feeding dishes. Hedgehogs are clumsy beats and a heavy, shallow feeding dish is a must if you want your food to end up in the hog, not all over the floor!
- Serving Scoop. Make serving your hedgehog food a breeze with a quality aluminium feeding scoop.
- Antibacterial Cleaner. For extra protection against the spread of diseases and infections use our antibacterial spray when you clean you Hedgehog House.
- Natural Bedding. Help your hedgehogs to build their nests for breeding or hibernation by adding a little natural bedding to your Hedgehog House.
- Hedgehog House Extension Tunnel. If your current hedgehog house is not fully predator-proof add an extension tunnel to keep your hedgehogs safe.
Our high-quality hedgehog food and accessories are used by thousands of happy hedgehogs in the UK and are widely chosen by hedgehog hospitals and rescue projects.
Why Choose Home and Roost Hedgehog Food and Accessories?
Buy with confidence when you choose a Home and Roost Hedgehog Food and Accessories.
- We are a family-run business, founded in 1984 and based in Kent, England.
- We work with reputable specialist UK suppliers including Brambles.
- We are members of the Made in Britain Campaign and accredited by the Ethical Companies Organisation.
- We offer fast delivery to your door with either our standard or next working day delivery service.
- Local collection is available. If you live nearby, you can arrange to collect your hedgehog house from us. Click here for more details.
- Free returns. If you are not happy with your purchase when it arrives, contact us to arrange a free of charge return.
- No-quibble money-back guarantee. Our 12-month, no quibble, money-back guarantee covers all our hedgehog houses and extension tunnels.
- Don’t just take our word for it! Check out Trustpilot reviews from our thousands of happy customers.
- Great Customer Service. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We are always here to help you. If you have more questions about please check our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Or get in touch: email us at [email protected] or call us on 01843 821128.
Providing food and shelter for hedgehogs in your garden is one of the best things you can do to help our prickly friends. Don’t delay, buy some today!