- Choose At The Checkout When To Be In With Our Flexible Delivery Options!
- Full height approx 185cm
- Merely drive the pole into the grass or soil for a stable feeding base
- Designed to discourage larger birds from feeding
- Includes four metal top and bottom wire mesh feeders
- Easy to assemble flatpack design - up and feeding birds in minutes
- Multiple feeders enable a broader array of bird food types
- Design allows a higher number of birds feeding at any one time
- Different feeders will attract a variety of wild bird types
- Supplied flat-pack for simple self-assembly
Out of stock
If you’re in the business of providing food and water for your local flying wildlife, then we here at Home and Roost solute you. The natural food supply, as well as the diversity of food needed for different types, is sadly becoming limited. We believe it’s the duty of every garden owner no matter how big or small to have some offering our feathery friends can appreciate.
The RSPB (an excellent source of info) recommend that you offer different bird feeders to accommodate different kinds of birds that come across your garden. Sounds like a good idea to us!
Did you know?
Squirrels can be the bain of any bird feeder; you purposely place the different types of bird food out and make sure the water bath is clean and topped up, all for a Squirrel to come along and undo all that work. One tried and tested way of protecting your bird food is using one of our Squirrel Bafferlers, they attach nearer the bottom of the Complete Feeding Station and stop any unwanted guests of the fluffy tail variety.
You can also add a small amount of Chilli powder in with the seeds; Squirrels are famously not a fan of spicy food and tent to leave alone after a taste. Wild birds, however, don’t seem to mind.
Who’s The Gardman Complete Feeder Station For?
If when you look out the window and see a cold and windy vista and your first thought is of helping the local wildlife, the Gardman Complete Feeding Station is for you. The multiple feeding options and the simple design means that anyone with any level of experience can have this feeder up and running and feeding a variety of wild birds in no time.
No matter the size of garden or patio, it’s more important now than ever that you provide food and water for the passing wildlife.
For more information about feeding wild birds and how you can better help them, please see the links below:
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details
• Due to the current situation Next Day & Local collection are no longer available.
• Please see FAQs for more info