- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- SEPARATED: Keep your pets separated with the 2Tier design
- BRITSH MANUFACTURING: The only Rabbit Hutches built in the UK
- SIZE MATTERS: Biggest 5ft 2Tier Rabbit Hutch on the market
- HEAVY AND THICK: 10MM timber side panels and sleeping door
- KEEP PREDATORS OUT: Only 5ft Hutch with Fox Proof 16 Guage Twin-Weald wire
- STRETCH OUT: Two large sleeping areas with arched divider
- MAXIMISE SPACE: Center wired panel for hanging Water Bottles, Hay Feeders etc
- EASY CLEANING: Removable door cleaning bar sweeps away waste
5ft 2Tier Dimensions
- Approx. Overall 5ft x 4ft x 2ft
- Hutch Foot Print: 5ft x 2ft
- Sleeping Area: 560mm x 560mm
- Legs: 100mm
- Step up the from the ground to the first floor: 140mm
So, what’s the difference between a 2 Tier and a Double Hutch? Good question! A 2 Tier hutch has two levels where each floor is separate with its own sleeping compartment and there’s no ramp connecting them. The 2 Tier hutches are perfect if you need to keep your little ones separated.
Chartwell Run Size (sold separately)
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 980mm
- Height: 710mm
XL Chartwell Run Size (sold separately)
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 1980mm
- Height: 710mm
Manifactured in the UK to the Highest Standards
Even after having rabbits spayed and neutered some owners find their pets still don’t like living together. If you have this problem, then you might have to separate your beloved bunnies. And like any divorce, both sides deserve a happy and fulfilling life after the split.
Separating rabbits though can prove to be a challenge and expensive. To cut down on the costs of ownership and make it as simple as possible our 2 Tier system with separated compartments is a fantastic solution. Huge and completely separated living quarters plus a divided sleeping area gives each divorcee their own home without sacrificing on space. This and many reasons more is why rabbit lovers choose the 2 Tier’s as their go-to hutch.
All hutches in the Chartwell range come with a handy under door cleaning bar. Cleaning is simple, just remove the bar stopper then sweep the waste into a bin or container.
All Chartwell 2 Tiers are manufactured in the UK using 10mm Scandinavian Tongue and Groove wood for the side panels and the sleeping doors. A wired central section on each level is perfect for hanging water bottles, toys and boredom busters. To prevent rising damp integral legs on the sides and centre have been designed to lift the hutch off the ground and ensure adequate air circulation.
The 5ft Chartwell 2 Tier Rabbit Hutch is a perfect mid-level home for any bunny lover who’s pets are having problems getting on. Maybe you have more than two rabbits, and sadly one just doesn’t want to be part of the team. It’s no problem for the 5ft 2 Tier, with approximately 2 feet of ceiling height and 2 feet deep floors you have enough room to accommodate the trickiest groups.
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to provide additional recreational space for the lower tier.
- Rain resistant hutch Hugger & Insulation Snuggler available and will keep your hutch (and your pets!) dry and snug, whatever the weather.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
• Dispatch cutoff time: 13:30 (Mon - Fri)
• 3 Day Economy (Mon - Fri): £6.99
• Next Working Day (Mon - Fri): £14.99
• Saturday Delivery: £29.97
• Local Collection (East Kent) Click for details