- DELIVERY: Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Made in Great Britain + 2 Trees Planted for Every 1 Cut Down
- Remove roof section and side panels collapse away for storage
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Access All Areas - 2 x Top Openings + 2 x Side Openings
- Hinged for easy assembly
- Anti-Bacterial Marcide Coating to prevent disease spreading
- Easy diagram instructions
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
Folding Run Dimensions
- Height: 48cm
- Width: 120cm
- Length: 235cm
Our Folding Rabbit Runs are a Flexible Solution for you and your pets
They said it couldn’t be done but the XL Canterbury Folding Rabbit Run has defied the industry standard. At over 7.5ft long and 4ft wide no other product offers vast amounts of animal welfare in such a convenient folding down package. We have worked closely with our manufacturer to offer a flexible solution to meet the demanding needs of pet owners and animal charity requirement specifications.
- Our Rabbit and Guinea Pig runs are designed to allow your pets to enjoy the outside safely. Although fun for your pets, a run is no protection for your pets overnight or unaccompanied against preditors. We would always recommend securing your pets inside a hutch overnight or when unaccompanied.
- Our runs are not compatible with any 3rd party tubing system. We would recommend using the tubing manufactures own range of runs.
The 6ft Canterbury Rabbit Run
Home & Roost proudly present The 6ft Canterbury Rabbit Run – the most affordable run for its size, providing hours of recreational fun for your pet. A convenient run that can easily be made up, then broken down and stored away.
The Canterbury Rabbit Run has been designed for easy use with hinged doors on opposite sides. Proudly made in Great Britain using robust Scandinavian timber and 1” x ½” galvanised wire the run can easily be disassembled and flat packed for winter storage.
The Canterbury run is weather-proofed with an animal safe, water-based, wood preservative, protecting from both rain and sun deterioration. We challenge you to find a better value run in the UK.
- Depending on the weather, re-apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of the run
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
- The Folding Canterbury Rabbit Runs are designed for a recreation environment only and not to be used to permanently house pets.
- Adding a Run Shade will create a shaded area for your pets.