- Flexible Delivery Options (Next Day Delivery Cut Off 13:30 Mon-Fri)
- Deeper and Higher than all other guinea pig Hutches on the market
- Robust 10MM timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- Designed and Manufactured right here in the UK
- Exterior: Width 4ft x Height 4.3ft x Depth 2ft
- Interior: Floor Depth 1.6ft x Floor Height 1.8ft
- Sleeping Area: 1.6ft x 0.25ft
There is a difference between a 2 tier and double guinea pig hutch. A two tier hutch has a first and second floor one above the other. The floors are separate which means there is no ramp connecting them and each has its own sleeping compartment and door. This is perfect for keeping your guinea pigs separate.
4ft Chartwell 2 Tier Rabbit Hutch
Guinea Pigs are social animals so they like to be near one another. However, there are times when keeping them separate is necessary. If your guinea pigs are not spayed or neutered they may need to be kept apart, or maybe your two guinea pigs just don’t get along. The 4ft Chartwell 2 Tier Guinea Pig Hutch gives you an affordable and easy way to keep your guinea pigs separately without having to buy a second cage. This cage type also helps save on space for smaller spaces.
Each of our Chartwell hutches are built with a great under door cleaning bar. To tidy up your guinea pigs cage just remove the stopper bar and brush out the waste into a container. This helps keep your guinea pigs healthy and happy in their new home.
Our entire Chartwell 2 Tier range are made in the UK with 10mm Scandinavian timber. Each one uses tongue and groove construction for the sides and a sleeper door to ensure sturdy and safe construction. Each level also has a wired central area where you can mount water bottles, adding toys and providing other interesting things for your guinea pigs. The design of the guinea pig hutch also helps to prevent rising damp. The built in legs lift the hutch off the ground to keep it dry and make sure your guinea pigs are kept happy. An elevated hutch also encourages air circulation to promote guinea pig health.
While this guinea pig hutch is designed to fit even the smallest backyards and patios, it still offers the maximum amount of space for your pets. The high ceilings, deep floors and open feel mean your guinea pig will have plenty of space to enjoy. You can also increase the space further by attaching one of our runs to the hutch.
If you are looking for a great place to interact with your guinea pigs while keeping them separate, then this is the perfect hutch for you.
- Designed and made in the UK
- Deeper and Higher than other guinea pig hutches on the market
- Robust 10mm timber side panel and sleeping door construction
- 1”x ½” galvanised wire mesh doors
- Cosy arched divided bedding areas
- Central wire panels for water bottles, toys and boredom busters
- Removable bar stopper under doors for sweeping rubbish easily
- Legs raise hutch off the floor for added protection
- Aluminium barrel bolts
- Treated with a waterbased pet safe treatment
- Easy diagram assembly
- 30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- Why not add The Chartwell run to your purchase? It fits onto the front of this hutch and is an easy way to provide additional recreational space for the lower tier.
- Rain resistant Hutch Hugger & Insulation Snuggler available and will keep your hutch (and your pets!) dry and snug, whatever the weather.
- Regular hutch cleaning will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your hutch
- Apply a water-based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your hutch
- Always position in a safe and sheltered area in the garden.
Chartwell Run Dimensions
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 4ft
- Height: 3.2ft
4ft Run XL Dimensions
- Width: 4ft
- Depth: 8ft
- Height: 3.2ft
You may also like…
6ft Guinea Pig Hutches, Quality Guinea Pig Hutches£209.99 – £459.99
4ft Rabbit Hutches, 5ft Rabbit Hutches, 6ft Rabbit Hutches, Rabbit Runs, 4ft Guinea Pig Hutches, 5ft Guinea Pig Hutches, 6ft Guinea Pig Hutches, Guinea Pig Runs£54.99
- £199.99 – £349.99
- £169.99 – £384.96